Friday, July 22, 2005

Orlando: The City Beautiful Colorforms Playset


What would I do with my Orlando: The City Beautiful Colorforms Playset? The possibilities are endless. Sadly, mine was from the late 90's and came with a "Mayor Glenda Hood" figure and two members of the Orlando Seals Hockey team. Anyway...so I replaced them with an assortment of different things that I thought would dress the Lake Eola playset up a little. Besides, I don't think that I can safely act out the scenes that would have typically taken place back in the 90's down at Lake Eola.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is soooo funny! I especially like all of the "Livestrong" bracelets. How appropriate, given his most recent win.

I love ORKO!!!

Unknown said...

Bea in her Maude-iest. Splendid!

That's for helping spritz my coffee onto my PC this morning!

Anonymous said...

Too funny. Btw, Masters of the Universe, the top ten episodes voted by fans, is out on DVD at Target for $17.99! I watched it this weekend...HILARIOUS!It's so hard to believe that every day after school I eagerly awaited that series! Not to mention GI Joe, and Transformers...more than meets the eye!

Anonymous said...

That is quite possibly the coolest thing I've seen in my entire life.

And I've met Tony Danza.