Monday, May 07, 2007

Coachella 2007 - The WTF

Coachella is a petri dish of...you name it: The trendy, the trashy, the gothy and hippie. Those that need hairapy and those that are there just to get their fash-on. It's a place where those that brought eight costume changes to suite each act they are there to see (guilty) are accepted right alongside those that wore just their BVD's (guiltier!!)...literally. And that's what makes Coachella great!
!
I am an unabashed people watcher and aside from the sheer joy I've had gazing at the eye candy in any rural Wal-Mart that I've been to (and I've been to a-plenty), this is hands down the best place to be quick on the draw with your camera. There are many photos, too numerous to upload here, that give a broader spectrum of what Coachella is all about. For the rest of the story, check out my flickr page to the right. Otherwise, enjoy the circus.
!
There were tons of Mary Kate and Ashley Awesomes everywhere.
!
!
The Small Things of Coachella
!!

It always amazes me the care my fellow Coachellans take to look out for one another.
!

One minute there were no bees on this palm branch then a half an hour later, SWARM!
!

A mirage in the dessert or a giant neon gag me effigy for the 95.8 percent vegan population at the festival?
!

Braaaaaains!

Puppetry of the pizza.
!

The Peep Hole of Coachella
!
I found this guy at the center of the [KA Labyrinth]. I have no idea what he was doing but he was having a reaaaaally reaaaaally good time, if you know what I mean.
!

Some people were having their own personal horizontal rave.

After three days at the festival, you get brave enough to wander up to people who appear to be handing out free stuff but this was as close as I got to this beauty once I realized she was doing some sort of performance art. Although, those did look like CD's in her hand. It ain't like she was going to leave her precious cooler to come after me if I took one.
!

Hey you...in the yellow shirt! Look out behind you! Wait for it.....
!
....Ooooooh!
!
!
Get Your Fash On At Coachella
!!

The End

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way too many unattractive naked people.

Did all the nice looking people hang out in a VIP area or something?

Anonymous said...

POOOOOOOOOOK!!!