Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Trying to figure out...

Mark McEwen on Channel 6 in Orlando? Someone help me out here.
!
They just announced a smart technology that will recognize your own handwriting but ironically it will exist in a society where vending machines will not take your dollar bill.
!
That small pony-sized patch of tar firmly in place in the second from right lane on I-4 heading East Bound at Kaley...what the hell?!
!
Lindy brought this one to light but it still deserves mention...the hideous design-challenged blob that serves as Sea World's new marquee. Whatever happened to the simple Yin Yang Shamu?
!
That creepy little Dakota Fanning...the fascination is?
!
Self-proclaimed "Alternative" bands who play such cred bolstering events such as the Kids Choice Awards.
!
The term "Alternative" attached to any band these days.
!
The fact that I was watching the Kids Choice Awards. Which pretty much brings me back to zero on the subject.
!
Is anyone actually texting to those shady looking companies in return for super ghetto ring tones and...a joke-a-day? I am beginning to feel old, some of today's youth culture scares me.

No comments: