Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Files For Sharing

I hate to meme all over you but there were a few things this week that just made me smile!
!
Admittedly, me posting this is a bit like pot sharing a conversation with a kettle's new black physique but still, a hilarious little cartoon fable for ages embryo and up. Just thought I would "share."
!
Files are not for sharing.
!
!
!
!
!
Looking to spice up your wardrobe...or have others internalize it behind your back? Ever have that dream where you walk into work naked with your uterus exposed? No? Just me? What's wrong with me?!?!?!

!
Now you can look smart while coyly ask your cube mate to reproduce with you and still remain fashionable with Anatomy and Reproduction jewelry from Ricky Boscarino's Luna Parc.
!
I personally love the piece of jewelry shaped like a colon appropriately titled "Colon of Joy." Brilliant and bran powered!
!
!
If you think that our schools are punctuated with bratty, foul mouthed, smart-alec devil children, you are: 1) not alone. Seriously, some of the six year olds that I've seen these days could write the liner notes to a Courtney Love album and 2) not even close to understanding how downright bad and things are with the competitive kindergarden set in China.

No comments: