Sunday, May 10, 2009

How I Spent My Mother's Day - By Olive

"Oh how sweet. Wait....now, boys you know I don't have my foundation on and my hair is a sight worse than Susan Boyle's. Put that camera away!"
!
"Oh, how lovely. I can't believe how sweet you are being. Why is it that a girl has to wait a whole year before you decided to whip out the brush like this? A brush that I purchased, I might add!"
!
"I just love spending time ignoring my boy in the P-A-R-K. But secretly I know where he is at all times. A mother just never rests."
!
"This is the best Mother's Day treat ever!"
!
"Mother Goose! Okay, well, it's really a swan, but it fits the Mother's Day theme nicely and who's gonna contradict a sassy Boston Terrier like myself?"
!
"What a treat! I rarely get to have sparkling water out of a dish on a dirty, tourist-infested street. Thank you boys!"
!
"Now this is more like it. Give me the remote so I can watch 'my stories' and leave me the hell alone!"
!
"Love ya!"

No comments: