Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Coachella 2010 - Revenge of the Sixth

Some people return to the scene of the crime, while others eventually return to the place of their birth. For me, Coachella might just prove how those in their golden years pick their final destinations.

This is my sixth year of sun, music and great laughs with friends. I completely understand the flaw in picking the Mojave as one of my favorite places on earth; the heat is killer and all the streets are named after dead presidents. Still, it is the time I share with those closest to me that make this a truly magical experience. While it may give insight as a place to live out my final years, it also proves that here (even after six consecutive times), you truly can go home.

More to come after I return from the festival!

No comments: