Friday, June 17, 2005

The Gay Not Gay guys

I have to tell you I love the Gay Not Gay house. I've never been there but I would love to be a fly on the wall. Turbowizard, Nublo Bleeblos, Petito, all very cool gents. The other day at Tilly and the Wall I got to meet one of the guys, Austin who turned out to be one of the coolest and nicest people I have ever met. I mean, for someone to run up out of the blue and say that he liked your video with the fighting bath puppets, most people would run. Of course, most people wouldn't have a video posted of violent bath puppets.

I've been checking the boys out for quite a while and make a run to their website a daily ritual. I would highly recommend checking out their video section especially the Comedy Night Videos.... BRILLIANCE! Thanks to Austin for not thinking I was a total idiot.

Only us girls stay up this late!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. I just wanted to give a quick greeting and tell you I enjoyed reading your material.