Friday, June 24, 2005

Oh no you didn't!


Not to carry on a theme or anything but I picked up a nice dozen Krispy Kreme doughnuts for my Cast today and noticed a small circular sticker on the box as it lay in the seat next to me for the long, long, long, loooooooong drive to work. "Try one of our new shakes." Okay!

Original Kreme flavored
Our signature taste, which defines our Original Glazed doughnuts, is captured in a creamy, frozen blend. This drink is rich with just the right balance of flavor and sweetness. Add coffee and it’s like having our coffee and a glazed doughnut swirled in your cup!

My gag reflex kicked in immediately. I couldn't imagine swigging a liquid version of the famous Krispy Kreme no matter how hungry I thought I was. Maybe it's because I don't get turned on by sweets like most but this idea just seemed a little more "interesting" than "necessary." Please step forward if you are the person who wrote copious letters to Krispy Kreme demanding to drink your doughnut.

No comments: