Friday, August 18, 2006

The Skinny Tie Meets Patrick Hall!

It's only taken me 8 months but I finally caught up with Skinny Tie-supported American Idol Season 5 finalist and local-guy-done-good, Patrick Hall. So once and for all, "as promised," here is the photo set of me and Patrick taken this past Gravette Day as we shot the Prozac (thanks Paula!)
!

!
Not as inaccessible as you might think...
...but insanely busy! At the 11th hour, Patrick got in touch with me and we were able to hang out. With performing two different concerts in the state the week I was there, I was flattered that he found time to hang out for an Idol gossip rag like the Skinny Tie Report. Of course I helped wax his Porsche (okay bitches, not a euphemism) so I had some hang time comin'
!
!
Back in the good ol' days
Patrick and I were freestyle champs on the Gravette Sea Lions Swim Team circa ummm ....1988. Which I am sure is the reason why we are such fine specimens now-a-days. Somehow he got the pipes and I got... wait, it'll come to me....
!
!
Hometown Proud
I am very proud of Patrick and his success both on American Idol and in his ongoing endeavors...not to mention the neat press his Idol success brought to my lil ol' blog. Of course everyone in Gravette is still super proud of Patrick and his accomplishments but of course we knew what a great guy he was a looong time before Simon called him a "more likeable Clay Aiken" (whatev). Thanks to Patrick's sister Caroline for snapping these great pics of us. Good luck Patrick and no matter how crazy thing get, find time to fly your plane!

No comments: