Saturday, March 04, 2006

Coachella Goes Disco Balls and Spandex!

Just when I thought that the Coachella lineup couldn't get any better this year, it got.....stranger. This festival has always been about different types of people, music and cultures and yet somehow I never thought I would see the name MADONNA spashed across the page. And yet, there it is. Not that this is a bad thing. I mean, I already have my ticket and there are probably some poor souls who worship her that may not get in now that this is out in the open (if anyone can sell out a tent in the desert, it is Madge). Truly an icon and a respected artist, the possibility of getting to see someone I listened to as a child is truly a thrilling prospect. Just don't expect me to sit in the desert sun for six hours straight only to catch a crotch shot.
!

No comments: